Innovate and simple to install The APOLLO Is a highly and advance GPRS low power I data logger designed to monitor and control water network flow meter, fire hydrants, pressure, water hammers and open\close valves from remote locations.
Equip with four digital inputs , two analogue inputs and two high quality and supper sensitive integrated pressure sensor, make the APOLLO ideal for pressure managements, DMA and NRW reductions.
- Extended internal memory (up to 40,000 values).
- Ultra-low power consumption (up to 10 years lifetime with one battery pack).
- Quick installation (include battery replacement).
- Friendly and intuitive WEB interface.
- Modbus compatible.
- 4 digital inputs and 2 analogue inputs.
- 2 inbuilt pressure sensors (no need for external device).
- Water hammer detection algorithm.
- Third party integration abilities.
- Remote commands OPEN\CLOSE valves.